Now it has started, ahhhh kind of want to scream or run and hide because there are so many emotions at once and difficult to sort them. Many emotions go through my body, one side of me says one thing and the other side another:
- I will fail, it will end as it always did – Come on sometimes should be the first, it’s different now.
- They will get tired of me, I’m a hopeless case – Stop it, you getting support this time.
- I’m not ready / I’m not ready to sacrifice everything that is required – why should I sacrifice another minute of life as I have it now, why do the same as before that still does not work.
- I don’t want to sacrifice all the good in life – honestly, what is good when I feel like this, maybe should I redefine the word quality of life, the little extra, and teach me not to just relate to food in these contexts.
- Everyone around me will think that I’m complicated and that I’m once again trying to try something strange
- I should be proud that I dare, that I don´t give up. Why do I care about anyone else!
- No one can help me, I’m a hopeless case – Get it together, there are so many who feel worse and can change their lives, why would I be unique.
But okay, how did it start then? Well, I got to start by answering lots of questions that were divided into different sections. These were questions about my physical ailments, measurements from the doctors, my family and relatives, and their medical history. The questions were also about pain and its extent, my eating habits, my sleep, my mental state, and much more. At the same time as I answered the questions, I had to stop and think about my life and living, a good exercise. After this exercise, Sara and Simba summarized and worked out a plan for me.
My weekly schedule is now as follows:
- One private session with Simba gets to work with the pain, nervous system, and trauma
- One private session with Sara, working on diet, detox, and overall summarizing what is happening.
- An online group coaching session with the “Emotional freedom Community”, where Sara & Simba is teaching us about all the important parts you need to know, every week has a new subject such as. trauma, nervous system, routines, etc. incredibly rewarding.
- In addition to this, I have access to both Sara and Simba when I need to, for questions or if something happens, I feel incredibly safe.
My first meeting with Simba was rewarding. We talked a bit about pain and how I can become aware of my pain in a new way, and I got to try several different techniques and exercises to work with the nervous system. Among other things, I tested “tapping”, which means that I pat/hit with two fingers over certain parts of the body in a predetermined pattern.
I also have some exercises that I do as part of my daily routine.
Simba is pedagogical and has a warm and calm way, explains in a logical and obvious way, which makes it easier to absorb both the exercises and all the information. I have also received a number of book tips to improve me further, “Waking the tiger” and “When your body says no”.
My first tasks are to find a routine in the morning and evening, create awareness of, among other things, the nervous system, start with a number of exercises and the biggest most charged is the FOOD, I will change diet. So have had a meeting with Sara but I will tell you about that next time. Right now I’m just sitting with the worst sugar abstinence and I’m going crazy.
You could say it’s a full schedule, I’m busy and it’s really good.