How To Do a Healthy Detox
The idea of a detox is to restore your health on a deeper level so your body and spirit is aligned and not being drained by anything that doesn’t serve you. Common issues that can get well addressed by detoxing ranges from food cravings, mood swings, low energy levels and internal inbalance. By increasing the natural functions of our organs and organ systems we gain better nutritional absorption, increase GI health and boost our immune system. We will guide you to a healthy detox.
Parasite & Fungus
Parasites and fungus can lower your nutrient absorption and they actively steal energy from your body, which drains your immune system. Parasites and fungus makes you open for all kind of different infections and diseases and is beneficial to address from time to time. The most common fungus is candida, and it is specifically responsible for sugar cravings as it nourishes on fast sugar rich simple carbohydrates items.
Organs and systems
The human nervous system is often connected by several points per nervous link and the muscles and organs are connected through the very same loop. By weakening the organ you also weaken the muscle which creates poor posture and over time can compress the organ. This compression of body space restricts the organ from working according to its natural rhythm.
Part from different types of fasts the detox often includes oils and tinctures that boosts specific organs functions back to it’s natural working capacity. We will eliminate fast sugar rich high-carbohydrates, gmo (genetic modified organism), pesticide or herbicide treated products, red meat (because of its long metabolic absorption time), gluten and alcohol from our daily diet.
We also address our lifestyle to raise our vitals which will make it harder for parasites and fungus to enter or our systems. This includes the way we think, move, eat, drink, breath, sleep, the people we have around us and the choices we make in life. Basically it has to do with every aspect of our life. Whenever we are out of balance we create toxic environments in our body which invite parasites and fungus infections.
We will commence a devoted detox period of six months to begin with and we will adjust accordingly to how our bodies feel. We will most likely end up on two different schedules due to individual reactions. The whole idea is not to feel terrible during the detox, but instead flow with our bodies and make choices that are sustainable, long term and according to our set intention.
The base of our program will be a 80% raw-food and fruit diet. The remaining 20% will be vegan and gluten free cooked meals. During the first month we plan to do three types of fasts: master cleanse fast, watermelon juice fast and a short dry fast.
The period of the first three fasts will give us a good idea of what is going on in our bodies and what we need to address besides the basics. We will also order tinctures and oils to help clean out our organs properly. The tinctures will cover the lymph system (body removal system), kidneys, liver, adrenal glands, thyroid and digestive system.
Movement and cardiovascular health
By proper use of corrective training we address weak and strong muscles balances in order to work as a team. Additional to movement we will also use massage, steam sauna and hot/cold showers to alleviate the body to further clear out toxins and to increase the natural flow of its fluids.
Working in holistic health means being open to a broader view of philosophies and not to shy away from different ways to achieve optimal health. As we follow our intuition detoxing becomes a natural step in our process in order to strive after a healthier lifestyle.
If you have any thoughts, questions or additions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Follow our YouTube Channel for more content and personal updates!
//Sara & Simba
“The natural flow of your mind-body-soul is expressed by everything and anything that you do in life. So be aware in your daily choices because you alone are the creator of yourself everyday in life”